If it's time to repalce your old, faded or wrinkled vinyl pool liner, and give your pool a facelift, it all starts with a custom measurement to make sure you have a quality fit. Our pool liner technicians will come and measure your pool for a new custom fit pool liner. You pick the colors and design and thickness of the liner. We use only 27 mil and 30 mil pool liners that are molecular welded forming a joint that is stronger than each piece of material and is the best and longest lasting method of sealing swimming pool vinyl.
We install both above ground and inground vinyl pool liners. Once we have your liner, our experienced technicians properly install the liner taking the time to do it right.
Even when you have a great pool liner installation, if you are in a low lying area that floods easily, you may experience floating liners and wrinkles, find out how to mitigate this problem.
Installing a new Swimming Pool Liner
Vinyl Pool Liner Installation
Replacing your Swimming Pool Liner
What is the cost of replacing a pool liner? It is the number 1 question we get from potential customers. Well it depends on the quality of the liner that you choose and the contractor. Liners come in different designs and thickness and contracctors well they come in all kinds of shapes and sizes too. You want experienced installers and someone who will stand by their word, so you don't get stuck half way through having to find another contractor to finish the job.
Vinyl Pool Liner Replacement
Pool Liner Replacement
Serving all areas of Hampton Roads, VA: Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, York
- High resistance to breaking, tearing and puncturing.
- Excellent resistance to cracking at low temperatures (-20°F or lower).
- Low rate of plasticizer loss resulting in a slow rate of stiffening.
- Resistance to degradation from UV radiation.
- Base films are resistant to chlorine bleaching, printed liners use custom formulated bleach resistant inks.
- Fungicide is added to the vinyl to provide a backup to regular chlorination and algaecide treatment.
- A special clear top coat applied over print patterns to maximize protection of the print against abrasion and reduce the adhesion of soil to the liner.