Pool Liner Replacement
Serving all areas of Hampton Roads, VA: Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, York
- High resistance to breaking, tearing and puncturing.
- Excellent resistance to cracking at low temperatures (-20°F or lower).
- Low rate of plasticizer loss resulting in a slow rate of stiffening.
- Resistance to degradation from UV radiation.
- Base films are resistant to chlorine bleaching, printed liners use custom formulated bleach resistant inks.
- Fungicide is added to the vinyl to provide a backup to regular chlorination and algaecide treatment.
- A special clear top coat applied over print patterns to maximize protection of the print against abrasion and reduce the adhesion of soil to the liner.